Monday, May 16, 2016

Chicken khade masaale ( whole spices) wala

Sent to me by Sanjay Srivastava. I hope you cook this, and enjoy the spicy Indian Chicken recipe.


Recipe  As sent in to me by him. I will not be able to make many changes, as I am a vegetarian. I call upon friends to give inputs, if required.

First boil the chicken and discard it's stock.
Now take a pan and pour mustard oil and put it on burner. Add some cloves, bay leaves, cardamom, javitri (mace) and jaaiphal (nutmeg). Heat it and now add chopped onions and saute it till onions start leaving oil and turn brown red. Add salt, red chilli powder and ginger garlic paste. Now again saute it and add curd to it and some amount of water and give heat for around 10 minutes.
Refined oil may be used in place of mustard oil as per choice.

Now it is ready to eat.
REMEMBER:  The  spices added have a host of healing properties in them.

Posted on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/healthncookery/


No comments:

Post a Comment